how to make a mail: appreciation letter

Kashif Hisyam Akram
Office manager
07/09/2020
Mayur Singh
Sales manager
Ikea


Dear, Mr.Mayur

I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding customer service that your staff provided last week. thank you for the wonderful service. I visited your store to purchase furniture for my new office. Your staff was very attentive and helpful. The employees I interacted with, especially Steve Smith and Michelle Howell, were very knowledgeable about your store's product line and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find items that met my needs rather than just being focused on making a quick sale.

Because of their efforts, I was able to find exactly what I needed and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will continue to visit your store in the future, as well as recommend it to others. Please let Steve and Michelle, as well as the other employees in the office furniture department, know that their efforts did not go unnoticed. You have put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued.

I look forward to working with your team again in the future.

Regards,
Kashif Hisyam Akram, Office Manager

 

Comments